CHAPLIN I Apartment
- 110 m²
The CHAPLIN I apartment, with modern decoration, located on the second floor (with a lift), offers 3 bedrooms (one with small balcony looking out to the street), two bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen & a spacious living room with views of the street.
The following amenities and services are offered:
2 bedrooms (one with small balcony) with a queen-size bed (160cm x 200cm), and a chest of drawers
1 bedroom with two single beds
2 complete bathrooms (the first with shower cubicle, the second with bath + shower)
Large living room with armchairs and a sofa
Table and chairs for six people in the living room
A well-equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine and microwave)
Air conditioning in all rooms
Internet connection wifi
Iron and ironing board
Towels and linen are provided
Maid service for more than 8 days stay
A baby's travel cot and baby’s high chair free of charge
CHAPLIN I apartment is located in Calle Ali Bei, between Calle Bailen and Passeig de Sant Joan, in the elegant Eixample district. This is very much the centre of Barcelona, a 10-minute walk from Plaza Cataluña, Las Ramblas and the Barrio Gótico. Close by (15mins walk) you’ll also find Passeig de Gracia, the city’s most prestigious shopping street and home to two of Barcelona’s architectural gems: Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, both by Antoni Gaudí.
The city’s park, Parque de la Ciutadella, the zoo, and the fashionable Born area are also ten minutes on foot from the apartment, down the broad Passeig de San Joan. En-route you’ll pass by the 18th Century Arc de triomf, which commemorates a rare victory for the forces of Catalonia, and you’ll more than likely see several spirited games of 'Petanca' being played by groups of local pensioners. A ten-minute walk in the opposite direction, towards the hills, takes you to La Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí’s massive, eccentric and unfinished masterpiece.
The street next to the apartment is home to some interesting restaurants as well as a variety of shops, grocery stores and a supermarket. The nearest station is 200 metres away and offers both metro (line 1) and regional train services (to the coast and inland).
Some distances from the apartment:
- Metro Station (Arc de Triomf: Line 1) - 200 metres
- Train Station (Arc de Triomf: Regional lines) - 200 metres
- Plaza Cataluña: 15 minute walk
- Born Area: 10 minute walk
- For cancellations within 30 days prior to the arrival day we charge the 40% of the total amount.
- For cancellations within 15 days prior to the arrival day we charge the 80% of the total amount.
- Cancellation on the arrival day or no show we will charge the 100% of the total amount.
- Advanced payment:
- A 15.00% of total price is charged on your credit card for all reservations.
- The balance +city tax is payable to our representative at check-in on the arrival day.
- Payment on arrival day:
- Cash and credit card
- 500 € bills not accepted.
- Credit card payment is subject to a 4.00% fee.
- We do accept Visa or Mastercard.
- Cash and credit card
- A damage deposit of 300 € will be guaranteed by your credit card or paid in cash.
- Final cleaning: Included in the price.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- City tax: 0.715 € per night and person will be added to the total price.
- The city tax will apply to a maximum of 7 nights.
- The city tax does not apply to those under 17 years.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer