If you are considering the possibility of purchasing a property or a building for subsequent commercialization, Chic Rentals offers its expertise in the sector so you are well advised from the beginning and can assess the real extent of your investment. In addition to advising you on the best real estate options, we also offer you our team of interior designers and decorators for optimum results and maximum profitability.

Feel free to ask for information. We will be happy to have a meeting with you and share our experience as well as some of the projects developed by Chic Rentals over the past years.

Chic Rentals offers you:

  • REAL ESTATE ADVICE
  • INTERIOR DESIGN
  • DECORATION

What are the main advantages of this type of renting over conventional renting?

IT’S MORE PROFITABLE

Our average annual occupancy reaches 80 percent and our rates make this type of reuch more profitable..

MAXIMUM CARE OF THE HOME

Our idea is that the better homes are kept, the happier both our guests and our owners will be, and that makes things work properly. Therefore, our cleaning and check-in/out staff is, with the utmost care, in charge of keeping our apartments in perfect state.

NO PROBLEMS WITH DEFAULTS

Our clients pay 30 percent of the total fee when the booking is made and the remaining 70 percent on arrival at the apartment.

ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCY

Every time a booking is made, the owner receives a copy with all the details. We also provide properly updated schedules for owners to check out whenever they wish.

NO WORRIES

We take care of everything: booking management, entries and exits, cleaning and maintenance. We have full control of the property.

WE ALLOW OWNERS THE USE OF THE PROPERTY

SAFETY

We personally welcome guests, do the check-out and carry out the cleaning of the property, thus making sure at all times that the apartment is kept in optimum conditions. We also charge guests with a safety deposit that serves as collateral in case damages occur.

Please leave your personal details and we will contact you as soon as possible

Thanks for your request. Your request has been sent. We will contact you soon. Thank you!