At Chic Rentals we offer a wide range of stylish high-standard apartments in Madrid and Barcelona on a short-term booking basis. Our clients are both tourists and business people.

Chic Rentals offers you:

  • REAL ESTATE ADVICE
  • INTERIOR DESIGN
  • DECORATION

Some of the benefits of short-term rentals are:

MAXIMISING PROFITS

We have an occupational rate of nearly 80% per year what enables us to offer the best competitive rates.

BEST CARE FOR YOUR PROPERTY

We think that a well maintained accommodation pleases the owner as much as the client and makes things working perfectly well. Our professional team is dedicated to keep the properties in perfect condition and take always the utmost care.

SECURED PAYMENTS

We claim 30% of the payment in advance in order to confirm the booking and the remaining 70% are to be paid upon arrival.

FULL TRANSPARENCY

Everytime a booking is made, the property owner will immediately receive a copy with all details. An updated calendar will be always available.

REASSURANCE

From reservation and booking, checking in and out to cleaning and property maintenance - we take care of everything and ensure your property is very well looked after.

PERSONAL USE BY OWNERS

Our property owners can block their homes via our website if no reservations are made on the required dates.

SAFETY

We personally welcome our clients and make the check-out on departure, take care of the cleaning and ensure the apartment is always left in a perfect condition. We want to prevent any property damages but to guarantee necessary repairs our clients are asked for a deposit.

Please leave your personal details and we will contact you as soon as possible

If you are a property owner and think that your place meets the Chic Rentals standards and you want to get the most out of it while everything is taken care of, please contact us. We are delighted to explain why we are the best choice.

For further information on our corporate rates and best solutions, please fill in this form or call +34 91 166 68 51.

Thanks for your request. Your request has been sent. We will contact you soon.